Monday, January 2, 2012

May the Odds be Ever in your Favor! 74th Hunger Games...

May the Odds be Ever in your Favor! 74th Hunger Games...




White Stuff green tunic, £29
French Connection leather jacket, £163
H M quilted jacket, £30
Skinny pants, $62
TopShop cotton pants, £38
N.d.c. made by hand kitten heel boots, $368
ASOS pocket bag, $1,960
Joe s Jeans canvas leather backpack, $69
Forever21 cotton belt, $6.80
Dressrail.com - Leather Look Lace Up Worker Boots, £4.99



The movie is coming out pretty soon, so I figured I'd make a Hunger Games costume set.
I know that the movie will feature short jackets and black shirts with black trousers, but the book features a totally different arena uniform: tawny pants, a green blouse and a long, hooded black jacket.
really, I thought I'd do my best to stick with the book, but it turns out that nobody has long, hooded black jackets.
Oh, well! Make do!

No comments:

Post a Comment