Sunday, October 24, 2010

(stop conspiring, stop conspiring, stop conspiring)

Okay. So I looked for perfection.
I didn't find it.
Really, man. I hate to tell you, but you were so right.
She MUST like him more than you! I mean, have you seen the pictures? And Christ, has she EVER left you a cute little comment on your profile?? I doubt it.
You, however, seem to leave one every damn time you see that skinny, big-nosed brat.
(I don't say that because I'm jealous. I say that because SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU! honestly, nobody does, because you treated me much the same way, but still.)
I really can't help it. I'm praying that you two break up.
I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm an awful, horrible human being. Maybe because somewhere deep down inside I still really want you back, even though that would mean that I lied to myself and to Ceilie.
Maybe...maybe I want to see you in emotional, relationship pain? Heartbreak?
Maybe I just don't think you deserve to be happier than me.
That must be it.
I'm still going to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment