Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogging more? Let's see how long this lasts...

Hello again.
So. I'm always cleaning my room. it's a long, long task. Half of the reason that it takes so long is that, as I clean, I decorate and I also abuse my netflix account. Which is how I managed to get through all the seasons of Torchwood and Bones and summer isn't even over yet.
Proof of the decorating comes to you in a picture of the new Chinese lanterns I bought online so that my room would have (minimally) better lighting:


Lovely, isn't it?
in addition to doing this, I also used all of those paper cranes that I had sitting around my room from the wedding and didn't have a heart to throw out, by linking them all together to form a chain:

This idea is not entirely unlike the other cranes hanging from my room either:

They are all so pretty.
Anyway, so as I was cleaning this old messy room of mine, I realized that I really drink a lot of Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea. It is apparent in the amount of empty bottles of it around my room. And I'm sure there are more in waste facilities around the state, as this is what I drink on road trips, as well. This doesn't even count my car. I'm sure there are SO many more in my car:
Safe to say that I have an addiction? I believe that would be a fair conclusion.
-Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment