Friday, November 26, 2010

The Hunger Games movie...this could be either very good or very, very bad.

So it has come to my attention that sometime in 2013, there will be a Hunger Games movie. In my opinion, this movie could be either very good or absolutly awful. Just look at Twilight. or, don't, actually. Twilight was written terribly. But also, the movies sucked.
And the idea of them using Kristen Stuart or Dakota Fanning is really, REALLY not okay with me.
What this project needs is some unknowns!
I can think of some really great actors from independant projects that would be just stunning in the roles of Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Rue, Madge and Prim.
The Hunger Games, as I describe it, is the story of Theseus and the Minotaur meets Harrison Burgeron featuring a young female Bear Grilles.
Anyway...I don't know how to feel about this yet, anyway, so maybe we'll just need to see who the cast is going to be before we say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment