These are all things I want to see happen in my lifetime. Some of them are selfish, I understand, some aren't.
1." I want to write a YA novel that somehow changes the life of at least one person."
2. I want to be a good mother.
3. I want to be completely independant from all medication.
4. I want to be less synical about love, by finding it with a person who doesn't overwhelm me with
5. I want to open a bookstore with a small cafe in it. Only, we'd sell everything from books (mostly books, it's a bookstore) to a few yarns to sketching and light art supplies. I'd love to teach creative writing workshops, acting and character developement workshops, and shakespearian study groups for young adults.
6. I want to act for a season with APT, American Players Theatre.
7. I want to find that people can be good, by witnessing someone do something incredibly simple, selfless and moving in a time of great
8. I want to go to a Civil War reanactment ball.
9. I want to move to Ireland for a year, by myself.
10. I want to find a career that makes me
11. I want to become completely enegmatic to someone, somewhere. I want to inspire the questioning antagonist within, and change someone with it, making them a more enlightened person.
12. I want to live a story that compells me to write it down.
13. I want to enjoy all of the wonderful little coincidences, tragedies, and climatic changes that develope in my life.
14. I want to stop feeling