Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for...?

I've been trying to figure out all day what I'm thankful for. Thus far, I've got nothing.
Should I be thankful for my great, albeit none-existent relationship with my faux boyfriend of 11 imaginary months? Because fiction is not something I'm thankful for.
Should I...be thankful for the book that I have yet to start writing because I'm too lazy (and don't have access to a computer)?
Oh! Should I be thankful that I don't know if I'll get into a college?! Because that's a REALLY rare treat!
no...
I think... I think I'm just thankful that I have a weird grasp on reality, and that I'm not really expecting to find 'truth', because truth is entirely relative. Also, I really don't expect to find a Prince Charming, which should make the blow of realizing that the likelihood of having a very normal and most likely difficult relationship with whomever I end up with is very high.
At least I'm thankful for something.
Stay original, I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment